Welcome to the East London Early Years and Schools Partnership
There’s an old African proverb which says, “If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.” Our Teaching School Alliance has been created with the ambition that we will go far together.
We are not here to see you a ‘quick fix’ or an expensive consultancy.
In the partnership
- We work together
- We build knowledge
- We share practice
- We learn together in an atmosphere of mutual trust, challenge and support
- We take everything we learn together back into the partnership so that we all benefit.
Our specialisms include:
- Developing and sustaining highly effective teaching that makes a difference
- Talent-spotting and fast-tracking effective teachers
- Leadership development at every level
- Expert pedagogy for the early years.
By sharing practice and developing knowledge, we aim to help every one of our partners to improve the outcomes and life chances of children and families in East London.
“On behalf of UCL Institute of Education, I am delighted to welcome our collaboration with East London Early Years and Schools Partnership with its focus on research, the further development of effective pedagogy and its commitment to inclusion and racial equality.”
Professor Iram Siraj
MA, PhD, Hon DLitts, FRSA, AcSS.
Professor of Education. Department of Early Years and Primary Education.
We hope you will join our alliance of schools and early years providers: let’s go far, together.
East London Early Years and Schools Partnership
Alice Model Nursery School
National Leader of Education
Retired HMI (Her Majesty’s Inspector) and former Ofsted director
Director of Teaching School
Kaizen Primary School